? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

SPD Launching

Suppose to be today, i have to attend the launching of SPD at Ministry of Communications...Since the day we received the letter of the invitation, im reluctant to attentd the launching as i knew its gonna be bored and just wasting my time, i rather stayed in the office and doing my work + browsing..hahah

So this morning,my Lady boss ask me to attend the launching and at the same time accompany her too...And i told her that im lazy and my reason also that nobody look after the office as seems everyone is attending the launching..Atlast today in the afternoon, i manage to get excuse...So my lady boss decide not to attend too...hahahah...Since im not going, so she dont go lor..

Since i stayed in the office, i went down just to disturb my other colleague til i get bored and then went back to my office for browsing + doing my work...haha..So when my colleague got back from the launching, i did ask her about the launching, she said 'Its boring and nothing'...Lucky i didnt attend the launching..

But when the time comes, i have to attend the course too for the SPD, at the moment we just waiting for their calls...This course i cant escape coz its related wif my current job...

Im sure u guys wondering the meaning of SPD...SPD means Sistem Pengangkutan Darat...

Im not sure too when they gona start with the SPD, hopefully ASAP...Im looking forward for this new systems...