? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 30, 2009

One Day Leave

Today myself and my sis taking a day leave just to fetch my mummy back from UK...We looking forward to see her and our goodies..hehehe...

We left our house around 9am for breakfast. At first we wana have a breakfast at Wecan Restaurant, unfortunately they're still close, they only open @ 10am. So since we dont have enough time, we went to Thien Thien for breakfast.

While we waiting for our order, i call up Flight Info just to check the flight, unfortunately the flight @ 9.30am...So myself and my sis was in a rush to have our breakfast...We arrived at the Airport around 9.40am. When we @ the airport, the flight is re-schedule to 9.50am..We have to wait for a while in the Aiport...

Atlast my mummy pop up and we were so excited to see her and she was slightly tired and Jet-Leg and the most important thing is she's hungry..so we bring her to TPH for Brunch...

I will post the pic's of my goodies from UK later, if i got time to snap...And now i wana get ready to fetch my youngest nephew from his religious school...Im not sure where he wana bring me after school, as normally if my brother pick him up after school, he always wana go to Supa Save Beribi and if the Father he will ask to go Pizza Hut.