? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Table in the office

Look at my table which is in a mess...Im not surprise and its not new for me to see my table mcm ni, for me i can work with it unless some1 go and kacau my work ani..If sme1 go and kacau my work for sure kena marahi ni, which i hate people kacau my paperwork...

Corner of my table ani mesti everyday berjurit, ada2 saja tah kan dsimpan esp makanan and minuman yg membawa bejurit..haha...

Tapi the good thing is sebelum ku balik keraja, mesti bersih ni my table and clean for me, so the next day when i came to the office look so clean and tidy... :)