? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 27, 2009

Lunch @ Patisserie Cafe

Last Wednesday, i didnt expect that myself was involved for the Training on that day with my other colleague..It such a bz day for me the whole day...
I came to the office a bit late on that day, and around 8.45 i had a meeting with my boss and after half an hour meeting, i have to rush home due i left my drawer key inside my another bag...i hate to change beg, coz selalu lupa...haha..lucky the distance between my house and office is about 10mins driving i guess...
Came back to the office is almost 10am and the training started at 10am til 12am...I had fun during the training...Guess what? During the training its just only 2 Girls...Myself and my another colleague..After the training around 12noon we had a Free Lunch by my boss @ Patisserie Cafe...Thanks boss to sponsored us for the Lunch...Next time lagi boss...hahaha...

My boss and my colleague

All of them are my colleague...Can you spot me? Haha

Me and Newbie

My Lunch on that day 'Beef Stew with rice'

My Patisserie White Chocolate Cake