? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 17, 2009

Mummy off to UK

Yesterday, i went to the Aiport around 5 ish hantar my mummy flying off to UK. Her flight is around 7.35pm...This time mummy flying off to UK alone, normally myself accompany her..We gonna mish mummy for 2 weeks esp wif her cooking...So whose going to cook since mummy is not around? Mmmm

Now i mish UK so much, my last trip to UK was year 2006 where i celebrate my b'day overthere...My house slightly quiet w/out mummy...Mummy only will be back to Brunei by end of the Month, shall i apply leave on the day mummy coming back? I guess so, let me think about it, as her flight is in the morning...

Hope mummy have a nice holiday overthere since family @ Uxbridge are waiting...