? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, April 27, 2009

Steamboat @ Sha Bu Sha Bu

Last week myself and my sis went to Sha Bu Sha Bu for steamboat @ Qlap Plaza Hotel. The steamboat overthere is not bad, but then i still prefer at the Berry Wan Hotpot :)

The portion is quite generous too. And we have to wait about half an hour for the seat as full house on that time, eventho is not pay day yet, majoriy on that day were Chinese...

The boss is Friendly too. And im lucky that the lady sit next to me are friendly...haha.. Guess what? My tummy on that night so full...alhamdulillah...