? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Activity

Since im working half day today, afternoon around 5pm i went out with my 2 nephews and sister to watched a movie 'Jgn Tegur' which we taking the show @ 5.55pm...Actually, its a last minit plan since my nephew wanted to watch this movie.


Im lucky enough today to get a parking, which not even 1 whole round of the Mall, normally its hard to get a parking especially weekend which always end up parking at the basement...When we arrived at the cineplax is just on time.

After watching the movie, we had a dinner at the Mall Food Court and then we moved to UNI Arcade as my nephew wanted to go play overthere...We didnt realize that we were there almost 2 hours, as we went out from the UNI is already 10pm and some of the shops start to closed...And myself didnt manage to check Jasmine Booth to get a cupcakes for my SIL...But then we only manage to go Dee Jay and bought some DVD's and CD games for my nephew's...

We not sure how much we spent for the tokens at the UNI, as we manage to get the tickets about 3++tickets and since we had 3++ tickets, so we redeem some of the tickets for my nephew and he choose a Mickey Mouse watch for himself

We went out from the mall is almost 10.30pm and my youngest nephew was fall asleep inside the car, i guess his too tired...