? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Genap 5 Tahun

Actually, today genap lah my beloved dad (Bapa) 5 tahun meninggalkan we all. He passed away Thursday, 13th May 2004 @15.05pm, Tutong Hospital.

Inda terasa sudah 5 tahun my bapa meninggalkan we all, tapi for me eventho bapa meninggalkan we selama 5 tahun, tapi macam baru semalam saja berlaku semua ani, times flies so fast...
Dad, i always remember u all the time...Not just u dad, mum too...Love both of u so much..U r my destiny..Without both of u, myself nada meliat dunia ani.. :(

I always pray for both of u, i dont wana say so much..just wana make me sad and my tears running to my cheeks...


AL-FATIHAH

My Beloved father (Bapa) while doing his dialysis
Dad @ Dusit Hotel, Indonesia