? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Its all about watch

Recently i bought a Guess Watch @ Guess Boutique..I think the last time i bought watch was back to year 2000 which it was my Tag Heuer, if im not mistaken, i still remember it was during school days...

Actually, its quite sometimes already i wanted to get a Guess Watch but then since i still prefer my Tag Watch so i decided not to buy..And only now i remember i've got my Guess Watch too before which i bought in KL back to year 1997-1998 but then i've got no idea where's the watch right now...hahah...

My intention to go in to the Guess Boutique just to check either is there any nice wedges for me or shoes, infact nada..But then when i saw the watches section, im intrested to this watch, and when i have a look at this watch, im in love with it and i did ask my sis either its nice or not, and my sis said its nice.So i decided to get it, actually i got 2 choices either red or blue, but then the blue is just a simple 1 and its slightly cheaper than the 1 i bought.

My new GUESS watch wif Swarvoski Crystal