? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back to work

Im back to work since last friday dah, i came a bit late on last friday as i woke up a bit late due to jet lagged and tired...Actually i just dont want to waste my leave as thats y i came back to work since Friday and Saturday is justa quiet day in the office.

And only start from tomorrow (Monday) back to my routine...I hate monday so much...

On last friday and saturday, i dont really do my work, i just do the necessary things for me and important for my other colleague. Most of the time, i spent my time downstairs as im still on Holiday Mood...hehehe..And yet saturday is just our half day especially us in the office...hehe...

And today (Sunday) i just stayed at home, and not even going out from my house..i just want to relaxed and i think almost half day dah im infront of my lappy since after i had my lunch with sister's.