? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Today is my lazy sunday, i dont know y...I slept around 3 ish in the morning which i found out myself slept infront of my lappy..hehe..And then i woke up around 8 ish as my sis wake me up, she ask me to accompany her to 'Tamu'. After went back from tamu, i had my simple and light breakfast and then guess what? Sambung tidur lah namanya sudah kenyang...hahah..

I slept about an hour and then bangun lagi for my lunch..hahah...after lunch apa lagi ku buat nah? Online for a while and then sambung tidur lagi...hehe..Confirm today aku jadi buaya saja, coz bangun and then makan and then tidur balik..hahah..

Only around 4 ish terbangun as my sis knock my door as she wana get something from my room. Around 5 ish i went out for a while and coming back around 6 ish before Azan Maghrib. And only now i fully awake...Ermmm i think susah mahu tidur kali ni my eyes later..that's y i hate to stay at home kalau Sunday, coz make myself tidur tah saja..hehhe..

Myself inda melawat kedai today, coz for the past few days ani melawat kedai saja kerajaku with my sis. And only today saja inda melawat, maybe kan merehatkan diri sebelum holiday, time holiday nanti mana pandai mengalih...heheh...

Today, my cousin pindah rumah pun malas ku kan berangkat, biar ku mengasuh mata ah....heheh...really lazy sunday..