? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Rezeki on Friday

This morning i received a message from my colleague and i was asked, where am i ? I think that time is around 7.45 kali. Saying that his in the office udah and waiting for me as he brought me a 'Karipap'. I think i arrived to the office around 8.15 kali, i know im late today..hahah..Sori boss im late...heheh..
When i arrived in the office as usual, i do my routine work dulu and then only 9 ish i got my Karipap...Here is my karipap...

Karipap

And also my colleague belanja us from KAYU..I order Nasi + Sotong Goreng + Telur Dadar