? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Upcoming Holiday

I'm looking forward for my upcoming holiday to Kuala Lurah..Opppss Kuala Lumpur via BI! heheh..I will be there a week lah kirakan, for the first few days i will be in PD and then after that ehem2 as usual d KL menyuping..heheh..

Hopefully, my boss will approved my leave, which i have submitted to my boss for the last 2 days...Its my 1st trip for this year, and more to come..hahah..how i wish..hehe..Im going with my 2 sister's..

I remember last year, i went down to K.L is also by March with my 2 sisters and bro-in-law BUT then that time, i have to balik awal on that time, i think 1 day or 2 days earlier than my sis and bro-in-law and somehow also im HOME ALONE when i arrived brunei. haha...No worries im ok flying off alone. Even myself before flying to Phnom Penh (Cambodia) alone too via SQ...haha, it was back 5 years ago..hehe..