? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Its Sunday

Today is Sunday....Tomorrow is Monday, i hate Monday so much....This morning i woke up around 9 ish, as usual i do my own things and after lunch biasa lah mengadap lappy sambil online...

Around 2 ish, i went out with my 2 sister's and we went to the Cina Kominis, the mall sorry nada parking..hahah...and then we went to Hua Ho Qlap and Supa Save for groceries shopping...I bought cereals, apples and biscuits for my diet..ahah..Diet? Am i kidding..hahahaha

Actually, i got no idea what to say..i just mumbling here...hahah..