? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Azlan

Lastnyte, atlast i attend Azlan B'day Party @ Sea View, Empire Hotel. Atfirst i msg my bestie saying that im not going to Azlan B'day party as im unfit to drive due to my sore eyes, but then my bestie insist me to go, so she rather go a long journey just to pick me up..

"Happy Birthday Azlan, Wish u have a prosperus life with ur family and beloved one"

Here were some of the photo's during Azlan B'day Party: