? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Excapade

I just check my picture's folder and i saw our picture during we having Lunch at Excapade which was a treat by our Designer..hahahah..Its was so funny on that time...

I still remember the time, we ask him to belanja us (all the girls) at Excapade Gdg, so he agreed and his budget that time is around $100, if im not mistaken...Sekali when the bills come its about $100 plus bah, we laugh when we saw the bills atupun after discount udah..hahahah..

And also jua, we ask him to drive for us and make sure he drive his Merce that time, aint we stupid and crazy? Demanding lagi tu..hahah

Myself at the Excapade

Cheers Floriza, my colleague

Peace Ping, my another colleague