? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kota Kinabalu Trip

Recently i went for a short trip holiday to Kota Kinabalu with my sister and bro-in-law. Our holiday is just about 3 days from 10th June - 12th June 09. Its was a last minute plan for this trip and myself have to applied the leave last minute too..hehe..Oh yeah, Thanks alot to my sis n bro-in-law for being my sponsor..heheh :)

I didnt really shop alot this time. For me nothing much to buy in 1borneo, as its quite hard for me to get my size..Opppsss...As 1 more thing is the shop open at 11am and some shop closing down and also still under renovation..Erkkksss
Foodies

Courtyard Hotel, 1borneo

Shopping menyoping yg biasa saja

The last trip i went to Kota Kinabalu was Dec 07 by land and it took us 7 hours i guess to arrive to our appartment. And 1borneo is not even open yet. Hehehe..Lucky by air its less than half an hour, so fast..Now i prefer by air rather than by land..hehe..But then in the aircraft they dont even have peanuts nor cookies. They only serve u Juices and sweets FOX...Kesiaannnnn