? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy Sunday

Yesterday 11th January 2009 is my cousin wedding from my father side which was held at Labi, Kuala Belait. I think it has been a long time we didnt go back to my father village, i think the last time i went back is year 2006. So myself and family woke up early and we left our house around 7am, we had a breakfast at Pekan Tutong.

Cucur Kacang


Pulut Panggang Tutong

Assorted Kueh's

After we had a breakfast, we start to continue our journey to Labi. I think heading to Labi from the Sungai Liang is about 45mins if im not mistaken. By the time we went to my Nini house, its already around 10 ish, where the function is about to start. After the function, we start to meet up aunties and unlces and salam them. We stayed at my Nini house for a while. And then we decide to leave. On the way, we stop over at Luagan Lalak for relaxing and take a pic.

At Luagan Lalak

After from Luagan Lalak, we went to Seria at our favourite cafe, Universal Cafe. I went to this cafe since i was still young...sedaaaappppp


Egg Sandwich


Telur Mata Lembu wif roti



Roti kawin with Barley