? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Introduction

Salam and Hi! Welcome to my blog. Im not sure ani blog yg ke berapa me sign up, hopefully rajin lah me kan update my blog, coz i did create a few blogs dah tapi Malasinah..hehehe.

Anyway, Welcome to Year 2009! What is your new resolution? My new resoloution kan merajinkan diri dengan blog..hahah


Why i create my blog as taggy? Taggy is my nick from 1 of the forum, instead of tag kena gelar taggy..since that me famous dengan nama Taggy..haha...and Tag is taken from Tag Heuer brand, im one of the fan of Tag Heuer Watches.