? ??????????????My Heart Bleeds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??61 Grabs Today. 146 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Was Such an Angel? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 30 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lifes An Ocean? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another Birthday Surprise from Bestie and Frenz

Yesterday afternoon while im bz in the Office, my gf aka my bestfren call me up kan membawa minum petang after work. So since im free petang atu, so i agree lah but then i told her i have to be home around 7pm coz my sister gona bring me out for Dinner.

So after work i straight away go to the place which we have decide for a drink, its d Coffeezone Gadong yo, tempat kan mencuci...Gatal bunyinya! hahah..Masa me mencari parking, my bestfren ani udah duduk menunggu so sasak2 me parking d Basement and also malas ku bah kan membuang masa..hehe

Sampai me sana myself order lah makanan and minuman. So siuk2 bercerita me tanya my bestfren who else joining us, sekali she said inda ia sure dia org Eddy gona join us coz d msg inda berbalas bah..hehe..Sekali baru kan mendial kubail ani udah tia nampak batang hidung Eddy and Isaac ingut2 bah ia bejalan kan ke Coffeezone. But then kesian Isaac demam ia. Get well soon baby..hehe

Guess wat? Datang2 dia org terus menyanyi ani bah dengan membawa hadiah and baru tah my bestfren ani mengeluarkan cake yg d belinya and her hadiah too..Malu bah ku, lucky inda ramai banar org that time..hehe



Ceylon Tea

A slice of b'day cake..Its Oreo

Calamari Rings